Onyx Healthcare (USA), Inc.
Panel PC and Accessories RMA Policies
PLEASE READ THE RMA POLICIES CAREFULLY
TO ENSURE PROPER PROCEDURE BEFORE SHIPPING BACK ANY ITEMS.
1 . All returns, including evaluation units and repairs, are required to use the RMA Request Form to obtain a valid RMA number before returning any unit.
2 . A RMA number will be assigned within 24 hours after receiving a RMA Request Form. In order to ensure the process, no verbal RMA number will be
given by phone before receiving the RMA Request Form. Unauthorized returns will be rejected.
3. Please mark the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the original product carton.
4 . The RMA number is good for 10 days after the day of issue. In case the delivery carrier causes damage, please have your customer keep the original
shipping box and notify Accounting Dept. to contact the delivery carrier for claiming the insurance.
5 . DOA (Dead On Arrival) must be sent back within 30 days of receipt days with its original packaging (a RMA number is also required).
6 . Customers are responsible for all freight charges to return RMA units to ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc.
7 . Out of warranty repair or repair of units damaged as a result of mishandling or abuse by the customer will have an initial service charge of $105 and a $105
charge for each additional hour thereafter, plus parts per unit. Customers are also responsible for freight charges when the unit is returned to the customer from ONYX.
8 . CPU, Memory and Hard Drives are only returnable if they are original product feature in our standard product price list.
9 . Product returns, which are incomplete or show any sign of abuse or misuse, will not be accepted. (Customers are subject to a charge for missing or damaged
items from the original packaging, including the unit carton).
10 . Returns for credits are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No fees will be charged for evaluation units unless it is determined that there is physical damage
caused by misuse to the unit or if any original accessories are missing. No credit will be issued after 30 days from the invoice date.
11. If a cross shipment is required, a RMA number must still be obtained before returning the replaced items. Please highlight Cross Shipment and the RMA
number (if known) on the replacement purchase order to avoid any misunderstanding or error.
12. For billing purposes, a purchase order number is required if the product is for an out of warranty repair or improper use.
13. Customers are responsible for correctly packing RMA units to avoid further damage during shipment.
14. Operating System: For all units that are returned for repair please be sure to include the OS Product Key ID before the Operating System can be
15. Onyx will notify customers if the reason for unit failure is different from what is writing on the RMA Request Form. The RMA Request Form must be
corrected before repairing warranty or out of warranty units.
16. Onyx reserves the right to change its RMA policies without any notification.